Thoughts, notes, observations on the everyday nonsense of American Pop Culture from one of the most not-hip people on the face of the planet...

Monday, June 04, 2007

Seeking snarky busybodies for new blog

Also, I have this idea I'm going to toss out there, feel free to throw it right back. At one time I wrote this blog in Milwaukee called "Seen and Heard" (see right column) devoted to people-watching, overhearing conversations and generally being snarky.

I, for one, miss having an outlet for my snarky thoughts about other people's public behavior. I've found a lot of people and incidents in Cincinnati that deserve ridicule and/or inspection. I also think the world has gotten a little bit weaker and softer without it.

So here's what I want to do. I want to launch a worldwide group blog dedicated to the fine art of people watching and occasional mockery. If I were to start a blog like this, would you participate? Would you write about your city and the people you see? Can we take the snark to the next level?

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Anonymous said...

Mandy! Miss your blog on jsonline. Definitely miss the "snarky." I'm in for the snarky blog...just let me know!

(Sorry I didn't see this for a month after you posted it, but I've been a ...uh...bit behind on checking blogs!)

6:39 PM CDT

 
Blogger brookew said...

I just randomly stumbled across your blog and I have to say.... i love your idea. :)

9:48 AM CDT

 
Blogger brookew said...

I just stumbled across your page and I have to say... I love your idea!

9:49 AM CDT

 

Post a Comment

<< Home