Thoughts, notes, observations on the everyday nonsense of American Pop Culture from one of the most not-hip people on the face of the planet...

Tuesday, March 21, 2006

It's not TV, it's HBO

I forgot to report last week that after years of being inexplicably annoyed by HBO viewers - I decided to become one.

I'm not sure if it was because "Arrested Development" is gone or that I've seen every episode of "Family Guy" enough times to quote it without even having the sound on - but I knew it was time for a change.

Wow - what a new world HBO has brought me. Television shows without commercials. Movies. Sex.

Yes, the sex. It surprised me quite a bit at first - seeing R-rated sex on my television without the aid of a DVD. Then, late at night, it even veers into NC-17. Who knew?

And it was then that I knew I made a good decision.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home