Thoughts, notes, observations on the everyday nonsense of American Pop Culture from one of the most not-hip people on the face of the planet...

Monday, February 13, 2006

God I hate TV

In all of the gaps in my posting, I had meant to blog about how much I love CBS' "Love Monkey."

As it always seems to go with new shows I like, the damn thing has already been canceled.

Luckily, we have a slew of craptastic new shows coming to network TV to replace it and "Arrested Development" (the last episode, supposedly for forever, was Friday - expect my whining). Gee, I'm so exciting, because everyone knows the best shows start in March!

Seriously...are we supposed to believe that network TV's reserve squad will actually be better than AD? I'll believe it when I see it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home