Thoughts, notes, observations on the everyday nonsense of American Pop Culture from one of the most not-hip people on the face of the planet...

Wednesday, February 07, 2007

Where do we go from here?

Well, I warned you this would likely be abandoned - and it was. I have another blog (listed at right) that has been taking more of my time. But don't fear! There is a future in sight for Pop-Rx if anyone is still reading.

My other blog, Seen & Heard, may or may not be going on much longer. More importantly, this blog will be getting more attention in the coming months as I plan a redesign and restructuring.....sometime. For now, I'm going to try to post here once a week, just to see if maybe we can get back into the swing of things. Cool? Cool.

Labels:

3 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

No more Seen and Heard? Are you leaving MJS? They will really miss your talents if that is the case!

Dennis.

9:52 PM CST

 
Blogger MandyJ said...

I'm currently "pursuing other opportunities" - though you never know, I might not ever break free. At the very least, I'm tired of Seen and Heard. Very, very tired.

3:42 PM CST

 
Blogger 2fs said...

Well, if S&H ends, I hope you continue this blog, or another one, whatever your focus - because you do this well. Despite its strictures (or so I assume, it being a paid gig for a daily paper and all), S&H is one of the more enjoyable reads in that paper.

11:16 PM CST

 

Post a Comment

<< Home