Thoughts, notes, observations on the everyday nonsense of American Pop Culture from one of the most not-hip people on the face of the planet...

Thursday, March 24, 2005

Oh Pepsi, you're so cute to think the world is legal

I don't know if you've noticed, but Pepsi is running a promotional campaign right now with the iTunes store. If you buy a bottle of Pepsi, one in three caps wins....a free song! Wooooooo!

Oh my God! I can download any song I want? For FREE? Holy Jesus, why haven't I thought of this before?!?!?

Not.

How naive is it of Pepsi to think they're gonna fire up "the kids" with free songs? Anyone worth their IP address has been getting their music free since 1997. Is anyone out there actually saving these and using them?


Disclaimer: For legal purposes, I'll note I don't condone illegal downloading. Much.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home