Thoughts, notes, observations on the everyday nonsense of American Pop Culture from one of the most not-hip people on the face of the planet...

Thursday, February 03, 2005

A "Million Dollar" twist? Hardly.

So, as everyone's whispering about in the media community, there's a supposed twist in the Oscar-nominated "Million Dollar Baby."

First of all, I'll say that it is the best movie I've seen so far this year. I'll have a proper review soon enough (in my Oscar picks, most likely).

Secondly, you are th ebiggest idiot in the world of the "twist" surprises you when it arrives. The movie has numerous bits of foreshadowing (not to mention near-spoilers in the trailer) that just hit you over the head with it long before it happens.

But, like every other reviewer, I'm debating if I should tell you what it is....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home